Request A FREE Quotation
Complete our quick enquiry form for a call back from us within the same business day
Plain & Barbed Wire For Hertfordshire, Essex and surrounding areas
We offer a range of both barbed and plain wire ideal for a wide range of applications including for use with cattle and similar livestock. Barbed wire is also ideal for security purposes. All of our wire is extremely strong and durable as it is made from 2life wire, which lasts twice as long as normal heavily galvanised wire.
To discuss your plain and barbed wire needs call us free on 01992 578 496
Why choose Farm & Country Fencing?
- Trusted local supplier and contractor
- Free, no obligations site visits, advice, measure & quote service
- Quality materials with full warranties
- References available for previous work completed
We offer the following plain and barbed wire products
Barbed Wire is ideal for use above or below stock fencing, or alone in 3 or 5 strand cattle fence. Can also be used for security purposes.
- Available in 200m rolls.
- Manufactured to BS EN 10223-1
- Made from 2life wire which lasts twice as long as normal heavily galvanised wire.
- Manufactured with lowa pattern of interlocking barbs at 75mm intervals to prevent barbs moving along the line wire.
- Supplied on wooden reels for an easier payoff and easy disposal after use. Hessian handles fitted for easy carrying.
1.6mm twin core high tensile
2.0mm twin core high tensile
2.0mm twin core mild steel
Ideal for a wide range of applications including increasing the height of a fence, multi strand wire fencing, electric fencing or straining wire for posts.
- Available in 5kg & 25kg
- High Tensile or Mild Steel
- 3.15 or 2.5mm
- Manufactured from 2life wire
- 25kg rolls contain approximately 650m or 2.5mm wire & 410m of 3.15m wire.
- Powder coated green or galvanised finish.
- Other roll sizes and diameters available to order.