Request A FREE Quotation
Complete our quick enquiry form for a call back from us within the same business day
Peeled & Machined Round Timber For Hertfordshire, Essex and surrounding areas
Here at Farm and Country, timber is a core component of our product line and we take pride in only sourcing quality material from trustworthy mills in the UK. All of our fence posts are FSC Approved and have a 15-year warranty included, a promise which can be passed on to your customers. A variety of different treatment options can be applied to all of our timber products, and can be suited to any application or spec.
We use only UK sourced timber, and this quality shows, the high standards we work to are reinforced by glowing customer reviews and return business from a generational customer base.
For our UC4 treated line the timber goes through a complex treatment process which involves kiln drying and application of the preserving compound, this is compliant with all grant specs making it a nationwide favourite.
To discuss your peeled and machined round timber needs call us free on 01992 578496
Why choose Farm & Country Fencing?
- Trusted local supplier and contractor
- Free, no obligations site visits, advice, measure & quote service
- Quality materials with full warranties
- References available for previous work completed
We offer the following peeled and machined round timber
- Machined Round Posts: Machined round points with chamfered end points. Available in lengths from 5'6" (1.65m) to 12' (3.6m). Diameters from 2-3" (80mm) to 8-10" (225mm). Special sizes also available on request.
- Machined Half Rounded Posts: Pointed machined half round posts.
- Machined Half Rounded Rail: 12' (3.6m) and 4 1/2" (110mm) diameter.
- Peeled Round Posts: Pointed peeled round posts with pointed ends. Available in lengths from 5'6" (1.65m) to 12' (3.6m). Diameters from 2-3" (80mm) to 8-10" (225mm). Special sizes available on request.
- Peeled Half Round Posts: Pointed peeled half round posts.